Communications & Social Media Internship Position Summary:
- We are seeking an intern that has very strong organizational and communication skills.
- This position will be responsible for executing and providing input to the social media strategy determined by the executive team.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s values, principles, and strategies, in order to communicate to potential and current clients, partners and other constituents.
- Execute detailed social media strategy post approval from the executive team.
- Conduct post execution analysis on the efficacy and efficiency of social media posts and campaigns.
- Conduct industry-specific research to benchmark our communication and social media strategy to other companies operating in similar space.
- Interact with senior team members daily in support of the firm’s activities, including project execution and client management.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- High degree of problem-solving ability.
- A strong sense of ownership for assigned projects and tasks.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrate the ability to work as self-starter.
- Perform with a great attention to detail and ability to execute accurately at a high level without excess supervision.
- Articulate communication skills – verbal, written, and presentational.
- Experience using Salesforce, and social media platforms a plus.
Time Commitment & Compensation:
- Minimum 12-15 hours per week
- Compensation will be market rate